September 13, 2015
Virtual Office Hours: One-on-one Social Media Support with AIDS.gov
This post originally appeared on AIDS.gov
AIDS.gov’s Virtual Office Hours provides free social media technical assistance for the HIV community. Appointments are available for individuals or groups who want to learn how to best use social media for their HIV programs.
Have social media questions? We’re here to help in just two easy steps.
- Register. Book your free, 45-minute appointment, You can make an appointment for yourself or invite your colleagues and learn together!
- Join the one-on-session. We’ll call you at the number you provide on the time and date of your appointment . During your 45-minute session, you’ll receive personalized one-on-one social media support..
What kind of things can you learn during Office Hours? Check out frequently asked questions from recent participants.
- You may book only one ticket at a time.
- We can only dial US-based phone numbers.
- All time slots are based on Eastern Time. If you are located in a different time zone, please account for the time difference when making a selection.