#IntegratedDev Digital Engagement Toolkit
June 13, 2016 | FHI 360 Conference Center
Download a PDF of the toolkit >>
Please join FHI 360 for our first summit on integration, where global development practitioners, policy makers and change-makers will address how we can collectively harness the power of multisector, integrated approaches in the Global Goals era.
Through interactive discussions, storytelling and working groups, participants will explore the challenges and opportunities and failures and successes of integration. Our conversations will take place around the themes of design, delivery evaluation and funding. Based on summit discussions, we will develop a set of recommendations to help the global development community begin thinking and working in a more integrated, multisector fashion.
- For the digital conversation, use #IntegratedDev
- For questions/comments to the speakers, use #AskID
- RSVP now for Greater than the Sum of its Parts -The Power of Integration June 13 summit at @fhi360! http://bit.ly/1rXueGp #IntegratedDev
- How can #IntegratedDev help achieve the #SDGs? Learn more June 13 at @fhi360 summit on the power of integration! http://bit.ly/1NZNeh0
- #IntegratedDev is one avenue for achieving the #GlobalGoals. Join us June 13 to learn more! http://bit.ly/1NZNeh0 @fhi360
- How do we approach global challenges more holistically as we aim to meet #GlobalGoals? Join us to explore solutions! http://bit.ly/1NZNeh0
- What are YOUR #IntegratedDev solutions to global challenges? Join us and share your ideas on June 13. http://bit.ly/1rXueGp @fhi360
- #IntegratedDev can power us to the 2030 #GlobalGoals. Join us June 13 to learn how! http://bit.ly/1NZNeh0 @fhi360
- Proving the #IntegratedDev hypothesis could mean solutions to the world’s biggest challenges: https://youtu.be/pvDDO2LNbZA @fhi360
- Our lives and challenges are complex. #IntegratedDev can help: https://youtu.be/KmTAjwAVHGg @fhi360
- Why NOW is the time to pump the accelerator on #IntegratedDev: http://bit.ly/1ra7kKB @justACTIONS @fhi360
- What evidence supports integrated development in practice? Well, context is king: http://bit.ly/1rbL8Qv #IntegratedDev
Suggested Facebook/long-form posts
- RSVP now for our Greater than the Sum of its Parts – The Power of Integration summit on June 13 in Washington, DC: http://bit.ly/1rXueGp #IntegratedDev
- How do we approach global challenges more holistically as we aim to meet the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals? Join us on June 13 in Washington, DC to explore solutions: http://bit.ly/1rXueGp
- Over the past two years, FHI 360 has focused on what integrated development means and why it is an essential part of achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. Now it’s time to pivot to the how.
Join us on June 13 for a summit on #IntegratedDev, which will center on how the global development community can harness the power of multisector approaches in the #GlobalGoals era. It will be an interactive day of deep-dive discussions around design, delivery, evaluation and funding; storytelling from the field; and engaging break-out group challenges. Register today or join us via livestream! http://bit.ly/1rXueGp
- Integrated development has the potential to help us meet all 17 SDGs, but we need more integrators to get us there. Are you one of them? http://bit.ly/1ra7kKB #IntegratedDev
- We’ve found that there is enough evidence to demonstrate that integrated development approaches work. Here’s what needs to happen to advance evidence-based #IntegratedDev during the Sustainable Development Goals era. http://bit.ly/1rbL8Qv #IntegratedDev
- Using evidence-based guidance to develop intentionally integrated projects can help people like Tamimah successfully navigate obstacles to a better life. http://bit.ly/25Fbu06 #IntegratedDev
- Patrick Fine, CEO, FHI 360: @pfinefine
- Greg Beck, director of integrated development, FHI 360: @GBeck2
- FHI 360’s @GBeck2 and Todd Phillips discuss enabling healthy living in the U.S. – http://bit.ly/21AkjT2 #IntegratedDev
- Tony Pipa, chief strategy officer, USAID: @anthonypipa
- Ben Ramalingam, author, Aid on the Edge of Chaos and leader, digital and technology cluster at Institute of Development Studies: @benramalingam
- Susan Reichle, counselor to USAID, @susanreichle
Integration + Evidence: Where’s the proof?
- Jason Bremner, data management and performance director, FP2020, UN Foundation, @JasonBremner @FP2020Global
- Tricia Petruney, FHI 360 technical advisor to integrated development, @TriciaPetruney
- Melissa Victor, financial sector analyst, Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP), @CGAP
Key questions related to evidence discussion:
- What does the evidence say about the impact and cost-effectiveness of integrated, multisector development efforts?
- What is missing from the evidence – what do we still not know that’s important to learn?
- How can we use the available evidence on integrated development to improve our work and achieve the SDGs?
Design + Delivery: Successes, Failures and A-ha Moments
- Aerie Changala, chief program officer, Nuru International, @AChangala @IAmNuru
- Cara Endyke Doran, associate director of programs, FHI 360-Mozambique, @Cendyke
- Janet Edmond, senior director, peace + development partnerships, Conservation International @ConservationOrg
Key questions related to design + delivery discussion:
- What are specific challenges to designing integrated, multisector interventions?
- What are key challenges to implementing complex, integrated programs?
- What should donors do to better support integrated, multisector solutions to global development challenges?
Integrated Development Storytellers:
- Casey Wheeler de Vides, project manager, Democracy and Governance Office, USAID-Guatemala @caseydevides @USAIDDRG
- Amos Mataruse, senior program officer, FHI 360-Mozambique @amos_mataruse
- Robert Mwadime, chief of party, Uganda Community Connector program, FHI 360 (no handle)
- Curtis Palmer, senior field director, PACT-Nepal @PactWorld
Please contact us at AskID@fhi360.org with any questions. Thanks for supporting #IntegratedDev!