#ICTforAg 2017 will take place in Washington, DC, on June 23! This one-day conference will build on ICTforAg 2015 and 2016, bringing together 300 thought leaders and decision-makers in agriculture and technology from the international development community and the private sector. With community-driven sessions, we will examine how new innovations can empower smallholder farmers, and the communities that support them, through information and communication technologies (ICT).
The toolkit below will help you in promoting the event beforehand and in live tweeting during the day. Please reach out to Leanne Gray at lgray[at]fhi360.org for questions or more information.
ICTforAg is supported by Abt Associates, DAI, and FHI 360.
- FHI 360: @fhi360
- Abt Associates: @abtassociates
- DAI Global: @DAIGlobal
ICTforAg 2017 Speaker Handles
Suggested Tweets & Facebook Posts
- How can new ICT solutions boost the productivity of smallholder farmers? Join us for #ICTforAg on 6/23: http://bit.ly/ictforag17
- Working in agriculture and #ICT4D? Register to join us for #ICTforAg in DC on 6/23: http://ictforag.org/register/
- Bookmark this webpage! The #ICTforAg hub will be your stop for news and stories from the DC conference on 6/23: http://bit.ly/ictforag17
- Got something to add to the #ICTforAg conversation? Submit your content here: http://bit.ly/UjiWL3
- Where are digital financial services improving farmer finances? Learn more at #ICTforAg on 6/23: http://bit.ly/ictforag17
- How can digital extension services succeed where analog versions have failed? Learn more at #ICTforAg on 6/23: http://bit.ly/ictforag17
- What does Version 2.0 of private sector partnerships look like in #ICTforAg? Learn more at the conference on 6/23: http://bit.ly/ictforag17
- Where is climate smart agriculture having impact in mitigating increased variability? Learn more at #ICTforAg on 6/23: http://bit.ly/ictforag17
- Farmers could increase productivity and profitably to meet growing urban demand if they have access to better financial services, the knowledge and skills to adopt new practices, and incentives aligned along the value chain to support farmer, private sector, and government agricultural stakeholders. Join us in discussing how new ICT solutions can boost the productivity of both smallholder farmers and agricultural value chains at the #ICTforAg conference in Washington, DC on June 23: http://bit.ly/ictforag17
- The 2017 #ICTforAg conference is happening in Washington, DC on June 23! This one-day conference will build on ICTforAg 2015 and 2016, bringing together 300 thought leaders and decision-makers in agriculture and technology from the international development community and the private sector. Join the conversation using #ICTforAg on social media and visit the Crowd 360 [TAG PAGE] hub for news and updates: http://bit.ly/ictforag17
Right-click and “save image as” to download and share on your social networks.