Healthy Women & Children +SocialGood, a partnership between the United Nations Foundation, Partnership for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (PMNCH), and Johnson & Johnson, will take place on Monday, 30 June 17:00 – 19:00 (11a.m. – 1 p.m. ET) at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa.
This 2-hour, interactive +SocialGood event will highlight progress and promote accelerated action on women’s and children’s health as we finish the Millennium Development Goals and move into the post-2015 era. The program will feature a series of conversations on health issues across the RMNCH continuum, strengthening cross-sectorial collaboration, harnessing innovation, and engaging youth, during which participants will help identify “what works” for women’s and children’s health.
The event will close with a call to action to focus on the global community’s shared accountability for this agenda, and will unveil a new campaign from the Every Woman Every Child movement – accompanied by a robust online toolkit – to help the +SocialGood community and advocates around the world drive the movement forward.
SAMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA MESSAGING
- Join the #PMNCHLive #SocialGood conversation on how to keep women and children healthy on June 30 11amET http://trib.al/3x8p55T
- Can’t make it to #SouthAfrica for #PMNCHLive? Not to worry! #SocialGood has you covered. Join the live digital convo http://trib.al/3x8p55T
- The @unfoundation, @PMNCH & @JNJGlobalHealth invite YOU to join #PMNCHLive in #SouthAfrica! http://trib.al/3x8p55T #SocialGood
- On June 30 @UnfEWEC will share a special announcement at #PMNCHLive #SocialGood. Be the first to get the news: http://trib.al/3x8p55T
- Healthy women + healthy children = healthy world. Join #PMNCHLive #SocialGood to discuss progress made & the future http://trib.al/3x8p55T
- We’ve made incredible strides to improve #MNCH but what’s next #post2015? Find out 6/30 http://trib.al/3x8p55T #PMNCHLive #SocialGood #MDGs
- Join #PMNCHLive #SocialGood to discuss health issues across reproductive, maternal, newborn, child health spectrum http://trib.al/3x8p55T
- What is the #EveryNewborn Action Plan? Join the #PMNCHLive #SocialGood discussion June 30 to find out http://trib.al/3x8p55T
- On 6/30 real people will share their personal stories of #HIV, fistula & #childmarriage http://trib.al/3x8p55T #PMNCHLive #SocialGood
- Join the convo! June 30 #PMNCHLive #SocialGood will host speakers from @PATHadvocacy, @UNICEF, @UNFoundation & more http://trib.al/3x8p55T
- On June 30th the United Nations Foundation, Johnson & Johnson, and the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (PMNCH) will host Healthy Women & Children +SocialGood in Johannesburg, South Africa! Join the live, 2-hour, interactive event to discuss and share ideas of how we can create a brighter future for women and children around the world > http://trib.al/3x8p55T #PMNCHLive #SocialGood
- Healthy women + healthy children = a healthy world. On June 30th at 17:00 South Africa time (11am ET) join experts, advocates, and the +SocialGood community for an interactive, 2-hour discussion on how we can promote accelerated action on women’s and children’s health globally > http://trib.al/3x8p55T #PMNCHLive #SocialGood
SHARE GRAPHICS (right-click to save)
JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Chelsea Hedquist at firstname.lastname@example.org