>> Download the full pdf version of this toolkit here. <<
Online & social channels
Social media will be at the core of our digital communications efforts. ICFP will be using Facebook and Twitter to communicate and engage our networks.
We invite you to join us by:
- Contributing to the global conversation
Join the conversation on global commitments and local actions for family planning by using the hashtag #ICFP in your tweets and posts.
- Hosting a conversation on family planning
The ICFP aims to amplify dialogue and action worldwide on family planning. You can help by hosting Twitter chats or Google Hangouts that coincide with the conference to discuss its key themes. Be sure to use #ICFP and post the results on Facebook and Twitter.
Questions or want help promoting?
Harshi Hettige – firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Matassa – email@example.com
2016 ICFP Live Coverage
The family planning community is invited to join the ICFP organizers in capturing the conversations occurring during the conference from January 25-28, 2016.
Ways to participate:
- Tweet the best quotes, photos, videos and infographics being shared during the conference.
- Capture the thoughts of your organization’s family planning leaders.
- Share posts and tweets by 2016 ICFP so your network can stay informed.
The Daily Delivery is a daily HTML email that highlights the previous day’s online coverage. Elements of the Daily Delivery will include:
- Featured news of the conference including reports, key media coverage, and videos
- Top resources and perspectives during the conference
- Video recaps and interviews
- Top tweets using #ICFP
- Partner blogs and perspectives
- Photo of the Day and Tweet of the Day
For questions, please email Leanne Gray at LGray[at]fhi360.org
2016 ICFP shareable assets
[Click to download]